Monday, December 11, 2017
Are you an education leader in your school or district? Are you a part of a team tasked with guiding innovation and change? Consider registering for the #TIES17 Leadership Seminar.
Featuring Scott McLeod
An Associate Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Colorado Denver, Scott McLeod, J.D., Ph.D., is widely recognized as one of the nation’s leading experts on P-12 school technology leadership issues.
What Leaders in Innovative Schools do Differently:
New information landscapes… new economic landscapes… new learning landscapes… In this hands-on, discussion-rich workshop, we will examine what leaders in innovative schools do di erently to prepare students and graduates for a rapidly-changing, digital, and global world. Please bring a tablet or laptop computer, an open mind, and a willingness to rethink and redesign leadership practices and school/classroom structures. Principals, superintendents, central o ce administrators, school board members, and teacher leader groups are encouraged to attend.
- Teams of school and district leaders. Individual registrations are welcome
- Monday Only – Leadership Seminar: $379/$389/$399 for Owners/Partners/Customers
- Monday Leadership Seminar + Tuesday Main Conference: $509/$519/$529 for Owners/Partners/Customers
- Limited space available
- Bring your own device
- Special lunch buffet included only for Leadership Seminar day
- #TIES17 Keynote presentations included